Suburban Child offers quality and affordable early education programs!
- Infants start as early as 6 weeks – 15 months
- Toddlers are 15 months – 2 years 9 months
- Preschool age is from 2 years, 9 months through age 5 when they enter kindergarten
- We have both quality Early Education and School Age programs to meet your family’s needs
Our emergent curriculum allows opportunities for children to explore and learn. We focus on science, technology, engineering, math (STEM) as well as social/emotional development, history, social science, literacy, writing and art. Our extensive, developmentally appropriate and fun learning opportunities help children grow intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally.
- Responsible, energetic, and nurturing educators many of which are bilingual
- Full year programs, full time and part-time schedules available (3-5 days/week)
- Hours of operation 7am-6pm, Monday-Friday
- We have a library, computers, gym, indoor and outdoor soccer fields, playgrounds, and many spacious classrooms
- Enrichment activities such as music, soccer, and dance classes offered
- Transportation available to and from some homes in Framingham is on a limited basis
- NEW STEM lab opening soon!!
With a generous donation by the Boston Children’s Museum Suburban Child will be receiving Imagination Playground Blocks. This is unstructured child directed play it is a critical component of healthy social-emotional and intellectual development. There is no right or wrong way to build. We are also researching science, technology, and math options to add to our new lab!